We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Julians to ferry to Gozo

new york, ny
Level Contributor
439 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
St. Julians to ferry to Gozo

Which bus should I take from St Julians to Cirkewwa (the ferry to Gozo)? How long will it take?Thanks.

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,621 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Julians to ferry to Gozo

Bus 222 - it takes about an hour.

Phil-the-Bus

new york, ny
Level Contributor
439 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Julians to ferry to Gozo

Wow, thanks so much for the fast response. Do I catch the 222 at the same stops as the 12 and 13?

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,123 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Julians to ferry to Gozo

yes

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,621 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. Julians to ferry to Gozo

er.. not quite !

In St.Julians you catch bus 222 from the bus stops where you would get off services 12 & 13 if you were coming from Valletta (i.e. the side of the road with the buildings on, rather than the side overlooking the bay).

If you have not already found them, this article tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g190311-c109681/Mal… and this timetable www.publictransport.com.mt/221-222-237-401 may assist you in travelling by bus in Malta.

Phil-the-Bus

5. Re: St. Julians to ferry to Gozo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Island of Malta