We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self catering Apartments

Which Sliema hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
167 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Self catering Apartments

I am staying at Bayview apts for the second time. Would like to view some possible alternatives while in Sliema. I have heard of Pebbles Aparthotel and will visit there. Any other suggestions would be welcome. A pool on site would be a great plus.

Thanks

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
7,933 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self catering Apartments

Have a look at the Park Hotel in Sliema it has a pool on the roof and an indoor one it has apartements or you can go b/b.

Ireland
Level Contributor
167 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Self catering Apartments

Thank you. Have looked at the reviews on Trip Advisor, most are not wonderful, but they usually refer to the hotel not self catering. Will go and have a look when I am there.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
7,933 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Self catering Apartments

Have a look at ONEX apartements in St Julians reall nice apartements recent build you can nearly go jogging in the penthouse one and they are equipped with everything you would require except a pool.

Ireland
Level Contributor
167 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Self catering Apartments

Thanks, We intend to visit St Julian's with a view to staying there on our next trip

5. Re: Self catering Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Sliema