We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarkets

Orpington, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Supermarkets

Any supermarkets in Sliema open sundays?

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,528 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supermarkets

Look up Scotts Supermarkets I don't know their hours but it is on their web site.

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supermarkets

Scotts Supermarket at Amery Street in Sliema is NOT open on a Sunday, please note that only a few of Scotts are open on a Sunday and the opening times are totally different to the rest of the week, the few that are open on a Sunday close at 12.30pm

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Supermarkets

Arcadia supermarket in St Julians close to the Hilton Hotel usually has restricted opening hours on Sundays.

Orpington, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Supermarkets

Thanks!

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,316 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Supermarkets

There is a shop 'Meat and Eats' in Dingli Street that opens Sunday mornings (at least I saw it open last week) and they sell various food stuffs.

Also I think the small supermarket at the top of Dingli Street also opens. There is also a shop opposite HSBC in St. Julians that is open daily till late.

Regarding Scotts - doesn't the Scotts at Spinola, St Julians open on Sundays ? Then you have Confectionaries who sell bread, milk and many basics - for example the one in Mrabat Street.

6. Re: Supermarkets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sliema
Recent Conversations