We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rubino's Restaurant

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
308 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Rubino's Restaurant

Is it true that Rubino's has changed ownership? Has anyone dined there recently and do they still do the rabbit spaghetti night?

St Julians
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rubino's Restaurant

Hi, I live in Malta but I've never been to Rubino's, though I've heard good things about the place. Though what I heard was mostly about their Sicilian cuisine, specifically the cannolli alla crema.

Just wanted to say, for questions like this, where you need local expertise, lol, there's a forum called www.il-pjazza.com, and in it there's a thread about restaurants and reviews.

There isn't a post about Rubino yet, but I'm sure you could register and make one. Not all the posts are in Maltese, so if you say that you're English or whatever, they won't answer you in Maltese.

Comino, Malta
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rubino's Restaurant

Rubino's is famous in Valletta, this is the website and will give you plenty of information.

Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,182 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rubino's Restaurant

Yes Rubino's has changed ownership. I was there last January and the food was delicious. Don't know about the rabbit spaghetti night but check out their website for more information

Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,316 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rubino's Restaurant

The Diacono's are renowned chefs on the local scene.

5. Re: Rubino's Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2011, 05:22
Get answers to your questions about Valletta
Recent Conversations
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question