We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valletta at night in February

scotland
Level Contributor
90 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Valletta at night in February

Home : Events : Event Details

Event Details

VALLETTA BY NIGHT

Cultural- 04/02/2012

Every Saturday during the month of February, Valletta will come to life at night with various activities.

This is what it says on the Visit Malta web site, I e mailed Valletta Local Council for more information but have so far I have not had a reply. Does anyone know any more about this.

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,302 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valletta at night in February

Why don't you e-mail the Tourist Authority itself - info@visitmalta.com.

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,302 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valletta at night in February

Valletta by Night

Valletta Special Event Valletta, Malta February 4, 2012 6:00 PM February 25, 2012 10:00 PM Valletta Local Council valletta.lc@gov.mt Free

Discover the beautiful capital of Malta by night

Valletta by Night brings this historical capital of Malta to life with several fun and interesting activities. Valletta by Night will be held every Saturday during the month of February and is the perfect time to discover magnificent Valletta.

This is the perfect event for people of all ages!

Dates: 4/02, 11/02, 18/02, 25/02

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,835 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valletta at night in February

I am off to malta in feb, i might take a look on the 11th

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,302 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valletta at night in February

It should surely be worth a visit in my opinion

scotland
Level Contributor
90 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Valletta at night in February

thanks hat776 have e mailed visit malta as still not too sure what exactly is on. Will let you all know if I get a reply.

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,302 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Valletta at night in February

USUALLY when these sort of things are held permission is given to bars and restaurants to have tables outside their premises. There is street theatre and music in various venues.

When it's a national event museums and places of interest (eg PM's office in Auberge di Castille) are kept open and entrance is free. The street theatre and music is more wide spread and elaborate.

Buildings are floodlit

scotland
Level Contributor
90 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Valletta at night in February

I contact Valletta Council via the e mail address on VisitMalta site and also direct on their "Contact" page from the Councils web site. I also e mailed Visitmalta but have had no reply from either of them so no futher forward.

I also e mailed Valletta Council before I came to Malta at New Year as well for information about the New Years Eve street party and they did not reply to that either. Normally everyone is so helpful in Malta but so far certainly not Valletta Council.

8. Re: Valletta at night in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2013, 10:20