We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valletta restaurants

Which Valletta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
Level Contributor
253 posts
190 reviews
Save Topic
Valletta restaurants

Will be staying in Valletta; any restaurant recommendations? Thanks.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,222 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
1. Re: Valletta restaurants

Hi hrtraveler,

We've moved this topic to the Valletta forum, because it should be more likely to receive some replies here. We hope you find the information you're looking for.

Best regards,

TA_MikeW

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
884 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Valletta restaurants

There is a wide range of restaurants to suit all tastes and pockets. I can't personally recommend though I have eaten there many times . I suggest since Valletta is so small, have a wander and see what you fancy. If you notice the Maltese using it you can't go wrong, because they like their food! Also take a look at the band clubs (in Republic Street) where the public are more than welcome for a drink or food. Lots of people use them.

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valletta restaurants

Recommend La Mere, 174 Merchant Street, Valletta 21223256 http://www.lamere.com.mt

Need to book as it is a very small restaurant.

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valletta restaurants

Three restaurants that I frequently visit :- Malata (opposite the Presidents Palace), Pallazzo Preca (Strait Street) and Rampila (St John's Cavalier Street) - all excellent eateries, I'm sure you would not be disappointed.

london
Level Contributor
412 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Valletta restaurants

if I had to choose one it would be Rubino although Fusion four comes a close second, others to consider are Fumia, Ambrosia, La cave, Carriage, La sicilla or Blue Room

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
64 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Valletta restaurants

Try Nenu's if you want something local cuisine which is also very good quality (check out the reviews here)

7. Re: Valletta restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Valletta