We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier League football liverpool Spurs match in valetta

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Premier League football liverpool Spurs match in valetta

Where would be good to watch the liverpool Spurs match in valetta?

I see there is a supporters club but they are in mosta and would not be willing to travel there

Candolim
Level Contributor
98 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier League football liverpool Spurs match in valetta

The Pub, Archbishop Street, the pub Oliver Reed used during the filming of Gladiator.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
335 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier League football liverpool Spurs match in valetta

If Liverpool were playing Spurs in my front garden,I wouldn't open the curtains,l o l .

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,421 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premier League football liverpool Spurs match in valetta

Well maybe to throw a bucket of water over them but as we have to be nice I would head for Sliema or St.Julians most of the pubs will be showing the matches try Times Square on the front in Sliema about 6 large screens but even the kiosk on the promenade will be showing football.

uk
Level Contributor
420 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Premier League football liverpool Spurs match in valetta

Linda E, I am sure the OP found your post very helpful, and that is what this forum is about, after all.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
335 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Premier League football liverpool Spurs match in valetta

Vinnym,Its about having a laugh as well,I support Man Utd,but I still have a laugh with scousers and cockneys about football,it shouldn't be taken too serious.I do know this forum is all about help and advice and we can all share each others experiences to our advantage.Chill out.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,421 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Premier League football liverpool Spurs match in valetta

Did I say one bucket of water I meant one each.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,421 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Premier League football liverpool Spurs match in valetta

Linda never let them in your back garden they are like that Japanese Knot Weed takes years to get rid of and a awful pain in the backyard.

8. Re: Premier League football liverpool Spurs match in valetta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Valletta