We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gettng married at Grecian Park, May 08

wigan
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
Save Topic
gettng married at Grecian Park, May 08

Hi there,

Can anyone give me any up-to date info on weddings at grecian park?

We ave just booked but are only travelling with 4 other adults and 3 young children (1-3yrs* - I am getting worried that the hotel wont be suitable for the kids and that I wont get the wedding im dreaming of- out overlooking the sea and bay. I am terrified now that we'll get shoulved in some pokey corner indoors because there are so few coming... Please help!!

Also can anyone recomend where to go for a reasonable photographer and dvd? The ones the travel agents seem pretty steep to me, but what do I know?!

One last thing, My flowers and hubby to be's b'hole are included in the price but we are thinking of taking over fake flowers so we all match and I get what I want, or it is better to arrange frech or fake over in Cyprus? (again not through the travel agent)

Thanks to anyone who can help

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gettng married at Grecian Park, May 08

We had a look in the Grecian Park in September 2007, the hotel is superb, there is a lovely area for the weddinds overlooking the sea. There isnt much around the hotel, you will need transport to get to any nightlife. I have been 8 times to Cyprus and love it. Dont worry, you will be fine. You can tell this is in a different class altogether, than the Grecian sands or bay. Enjoy.

wigan
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: gettng married at Grecian Park, May 08

Thanks for that, Im sure it will be amazing... but its fear of the unknown!

3. Re: gettng married at Grecian Park, May 08

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 01:19