We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks to Grecian Sands Hotel very helpful

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks to Grecian Sands Hotel very helpful

This was my first visit to Cyprus and i was not disappointed my son is getting married in the Grecian Sands next May so with me staying in Protaras i hopped on the local bus and found the Grecian Sands and i was not disappointed i asked at the desk if i could look around and the wedding co-ordinator Suzanne was there a fellow Geordie and answered all the questions my future daughter-in-law had on her list i was very impressed.My son and fiance came out a week later but were staying in Pathos and they had a look around and and we watched a wedding that looks over the view of the beach and Suzanne was so helpful with my son and Fiance they just cant wait to get married they are staying at the hotel too and it looks beautiful i would just like to say to the manager and all his staff thank you very much for letting us have a look and a special thanks to Suzanne you are a gem.

1. Re: Thanks to Grecian Sands Hotel very helpful

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 10:19