We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aphrodite Hills Resort - Nearest Supermarket

Heighington, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
Aphrodite Hills Resort - Nearest Supermarket

Hello,

In late June we are staying at the Aphrodite Hills Resort in a villa. We understand that the onsite shopping facilities are expensive, we have a hire car and would like to know where the nearest supermarket is that offers a more cost effective alternative. Thanks

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aphrodite Hills Resort - Nearest Supermarket

Hi Sparky

Your looking at about 20-25 km's away to the nearest Supermarket in Paphos

Kev

Heighington, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aphrodite Hills Resort - Nearest Supermarket

Thanks do you know the names of any?

Kent
Level Contributor
84 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aphrodite Hills Resort - Nearest Supermarket

For Paphos supermarkets try paphosfinder.com/shopping/paphos-supermarket… or just type Paphos supermarkets into your search engine.

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aphrodite Hills Resort - Nearest Supermarket

I found the supermarket at aphrodite hills to be a similar price to most supermarkets in the tourists resorts and not particularly expensive. not to the extent that I'd drive 20 minutes to find an alternative!

the supermarket there is very big and well stocked.

Aberdeen
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Aphrodite Hills Resort - Nearest Supermarket

HI

We are staying at the above next week. We will have a car and would like any help/tips re a good supermarket and a nice place to eat.

regards

John

Aberdeen
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Aphrodite Hills Resort - Nearest Supermarket

Hi

We are staying at the above next week. Any tips on a good supermarket and somewhere nice to eat would be great. We have a car.

regards

John

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aphrodite Hills Resort - Nearest Supermarket

I've just clicked on the 'shopping' link and although it's very informative I can't see any opening and closing times. Can anyone tell me if any of these supermarkets are open on a Sunday as we aren't arriving until after 4pm Sunday afternoon and we'd like to get a few odds and ends on our way to the villa. Many thanks!

8. Re: Aphrodite Hills Resort - Nearest Supermarket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2010, 06:16