We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swine flu restriction at airport

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
319 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Swine flu restriction at airport

I'm travelling to Turkey on my holidays this year and understand that at Dalaman airport the staff will be wearing masks, we'll have to complete a health questionnaire on the flight and have to walk through a heat detection screen. I understand that the Greek authorities are also doing the same - is this correct? My sister is due to fly out to Cyprus in early September, so I said I'd check for her!

Sceaux, France
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swine flu restriction at airport

Hi , same restrictions in Istanbul in june but I don't know about Cyprus.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
784 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swine flu restriction at airport

Remember Cyprus is not part of Greece so what they do in Greece has little bearing on Cyprus.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
578 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swine flu restriction at airport

No, they are not doing swine flu checks at the Larnaca or Paphos airports.

Wales
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Swine flu restriction at airport

I've just come back from Cyprus, i used Larnaca airport and there was nothing about being questioned/screened etc for Swine flu, probably the same for Paphos. :)

5. Re: Swine flu restriction at airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2010, 07:36