We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Onsite carparking

South Australa
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Onsite carparking

Hi,

We are planning to hire a car and drive around Cypurs in November this year (off season).

We are considering the following places to stay hope someone can tell us whether any of these hotels have onsite car-parking available or close by. Any other feedback on these hotels would also be appreciated.

Centrum Hotel, Nicosia

Holiday Inn, Nicosia

Sempati, Kyrenia

Sun Hall, Larnaca

Livadhiotis City Hotel, Lanarca

Thanks!

nicosia
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Onsite carparking

If you want to drive around Cyprus you will do best staying in a village to avoid the trafic going in and out of the cities. There are very nice, reasonably priced, Agrotourism facilities in restored traditional houses, most of them self catering but with restaurants nearby.

There is city parking near the Nicosia hotels you mentioned, cost about 3:50 Euros a day.

For a village in a very central location in Cyprus, chack out the Lefkara, Kalavasos, Tochni etc.

tripadvisor.co.uk/GoListDetail-i19312-Lefkar…

South Australa
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Onsite carparking

Hi Pitsa,

Thank you for the reply. We have ended up booking the Holiday Inn, Sempati and Livadhiotis Hotel but will be sure to check out some of the villages mentioned. Thanks again!

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaka City
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Onsite carparking

Mistygirl,

as i pass by Livadhiotis Hotel frequently I have to say that indeed there is a limited parking area in front of the hotel (which is on the road- so i would call in more like kerb-parking actually) but this is always full. There is a municipal car parking garage nearby but unfortunately I do not know the daily cost for parking there. You'd better e-mail the hotel to be sure that a car parking would be available for you during your stay (which fortunately is during an off-pick season).

4. Re: Onsite carparking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2010, 07:17