We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re Bookcyprus.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
re Bookcyprus.com

Hi, Has anyone used the above company to make a booking as I have got a very good price for Hotel Capo Bay. But I am a bit worried about the company as I can't see that it is ABTA or ATOL protected. thanks any help would be appreciated.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: re Bookcyprus.com

You have come to the right Forum as one of the members comes on this site under the name would you believe it Bookcyprus lol

Kev

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: re Bookcyprus.com

Hi. I have used them a few times they are ok.Julie

cyprus
Destination Expert
for Nicosia
Level Contributor
333 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: re Bookcyprus.com

Have used them a few times myself and they are fine.

bookcyprus.com is part of the aeolos group, which owns the Capo Bay Hotel (bookcyprus correct me if I ´m wrong). So most times they have good deals on the specific hotel.

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: re Bookcyprus.com

ABTA is the association of British travel agents and as they are based in Cyprus I don't think they would have this, unless they have a UK registered office as well. Again with ATOL, thats an air travel organisors licence which is really a British thing again and applies to when you are booking a flight and accommodation together.

If you're just looking at accommodation only neither of these governing bodies would regulate it so its usually just a case of picking a reputable company with good feedback to book with.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: re Bookcyprus.com

Many thanks for your replies

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
554 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: re Bookcyprus.com

Hi Susie, as the others have replied this is correct Bookcyprus.com is a brand of Aeolos Travel which in turn is 50% owned by the TUI Group- one of the largest travel companies in the world. We are registered in Cyprus so are a member of ACTA the Cypriot equivalent of ABTA. If you would like some more specific information about our company please visit the site and go to "contact us" so that one of our customer service staff can give you all the details.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: re Bookcyprus.com

Many thanks for your reply and the information. I have booked Hotel Capo

Bay with yourselves and looking forward to it

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
554 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: re Bookcyprus.com

That's great Susie, I am sure you will have a fantastic holiday!

Bucharest, Romania
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: re Bookcyprus.com

hi,i-m Marius and i want to make a rez for 21-24.05,but i-m from Romania and i don't now if it is a problem,how can i pay,after the deposit when will be taken the rest of the many?

many thanks,

Marius

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: re Bookcyprus.com

Hi, just click on line

bookcyprus.com

choose your holiday, then use the booking form online, you can pay either your deposit or pay the full amount on line, using your bank debit or visa card. if you just pay the deposit, you will be given a date to pay your balance you can do this online or by phone, book cyprus has a good discount offer at the moment.It doe,s not matter where you are from as long as you have enough cash on your card to pay.Julie