We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cyprus first timers!!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
cyprus first timers!!

My husband and I are young 50 somethings....we would like to book a holiday to Cyprus but having never been we dont know where to go!We want to be very close to the beach and bars /restaurants but NO discos!!Should we go bb s/c or hb?? (hubby is a veggie) Any help would be very welcome ,thank you .

england
Level Contributor
25 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cyprus first timers!!

my husband & i have been to paphos many times we are going in july, staying pioneer beach hotel adults only, on a small beach, buses into paphos 1 euro outside hotel or 40 mins walk. so nice & quiet at night. if u want a better beach you would need to stay at coral bay. about 10 kilometers from paphos. we are staying half board, but loads of good places to eat if you want to go b/b.other hotels wich we like are imperial beach, avanti hotel & alexander the great. very easy to drive & plenty of car hire places if youwish to go out & about. we are young 60ish. enjoy.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,555 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cyprus first timers!!

I am a veggie and don't have any problems with food in Cyprus. We usually go B & B as we like to get out and try different restaurants.

We are off again in two weeks time we normally stay in Limassol or Paphos but this time we are going to Pissouri.

3. Re: cyprus first timers!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 08:18