We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Larnaca airport to Paphos

Abu Dhabi, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Transfer from Larnaca airport to Paphos

Since this is my first visit to Cyprus with my family,can you advice the best mode of transport from Larnaca Airport to Hotel in Paphos, Is the shuttle bus from the airport to Limassol and then self driving from Limassol to Paphos a good option or self driving from Larnaca Airport to Paphos is a good one.Also is self driving a good option to checkout the places.

Thanks

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Larnaca airport to Paphos

The shuttle bus from Larnaca should go straight onto Paphos

http://www.airportshuttlebus.eu/#reservations

Kev

Abu Dhabi, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Larnaca airport to Paphos

Thanks Kev,I would consider that and is driving a good option from Larnaca airport to paphos (economically and for sightseeing )

Abu Dhabi, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Larnaca airport to Paphos

Thanks Kev,I would consider that and is hiring a car a good option from Larnaca airport to paphos ( economically and for sightseeing )

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Larnaca airport to Paphos

I would hire a car and drive from the airport to Paphos - very straightforward, mostly motorway and clearly signposted. Would take you perhaps 2.5 hours but then you would have the car for the remainder of your holiday. There are various hire companys, the one I use is Stevens Car Rentals who meet you at Larnaca, hand over the car and when you have finished with it you drop it off in the car park back at Larnaca.

5. Re: Transfer from Larnaca airport to Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 23:18