We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MasterCard ATM Protaras

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
MasterCard ATM Protaras

I'm travelling to Protaras soon and am thinking of taking a Thomas Cook prepaid travel card. The MasterCard ATM locator doesn't list any ATMs in Proaras but I know there are three or four banks on the main strip with ATMs. Does anybody know if any of these permit withdrawals on MasterCard? Does anyone have experience of using this card in Protaras?

Thanks.

Troodos Mountains...
Destination Expert
for Troodos Mountains
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: MasterCard ATM Protaras

Out of curiosity I looked at the main Mastercard sites, well some bits do not work at all, some country lists omit Cyprus altogether so giving out information is not a strong point for their managers. However Mastercard is widely used here and are issued by Cyprus Banks, ATM's are well distributed and I am sure there will be plenty in Protaras. I live in a very rural area and I can think of at least 6 within 5 miles.

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MasterCard ATM Protaras

Many thanks for the info fredcyprus. Cheers.

3. Re: MasterCard ATM Protaras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 07:16