We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive or B&B

Belfast
7 posts
Save Topic
All Inclusive or B&B

We are getting married at Yermasoyia Town Hall in May 2012.

We're not sure whether to stay all inclusive or B&B. We don't normally go all inclusive as we love to eat at a different place every night. Is it very expensive to eat and drink in local tavernas?

Any help would be appreciated.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive or B&B

Hi giddam

I agree the idea of A.I is more appealling i.e costs but I attended my neighbour whose daughter got married at the Riu Cypria on Sat. The place was packed with holiday makers in the lounge so m,uch so you could not move, so in that respect I don't think it is worth it myself

Kev

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive or B&B

I have enjoyed a few all inclusive holidays recently and cost wise you cannot beat them. But the down side is that you tend to always eat in the hotel and never get to experience the local atmosphere as much. You are also tied to the type/brand of alcohol at the hotel. But if budget is your plan then I think all inclusive is hard to beat. Saying that when we go in five weeks we are going self catering!!!!

Belfast
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive or B&B

Thanks for the replies.

Gillian

4. Re: All Inclusive or B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 01:19