We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice regarding facilities in Larnaca Airport Arrivals Hall

Glasgow
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Advice regarding facilities in Larnaca Airport Arrivals Hall

Hi

Can anyone advise if there is anywhere in arrivals to buy food - just basics like a sandwich, crisps etc.

Many thanks

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice regarding facilities in Larnaca Airport Arrivals Hall

In short yes there is

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaka City
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice regarding facilities in Larnaca Airport Arrivals Hall

There are two cafeterias inside the Terminal at Arrivals offering sandwitch, coffee, juice crisps, and one outside the Terminal-called Kafeneio ( at Departures Level however) if you'd like to enjoy sunshine.

There's also a restaurant in the non-secure area, that is accessible to all, again at departures level, just behind the check in counters, west area.

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice regarding facilities in Larnaca Airport Arrivals Hall

Hi, I may be wrong but I think there is a small duty free shop near where you calin your luggage, I know there is one at paphos airport and it sold wine,spirits soft drinks etc, and I think it is the same at Larnaca. Barbara

Glasgow
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice regarding facilities in Larnaca Airport Arrivals Hall

Hi

Thank you all for your advice.

5. Re: Advice regarding facilities in Larnaca Airport Arrivals Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2013, 10:21