We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distances in Paphos

Cork
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Distances in Paphos

We are going to Paphos in September, to a wedding taking place in Louis Ledra. We are contemplating either staying in Louis Imperial or Aquamare Beach Hotel. As the happy couple are staying in Louis Ledra we are wondering which hotel would be nearer to them as we are travelling from Ireland and our options are limited.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Distances in Paphos

your about 10 mins max walk from any of them to the Ledra

Kev

Cork
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distances in Paphos

Kev,

Thanks, my husband says he owes you a pint for your swift response and if you would care to meet us out there he will be happy to oblige :)

Thanks again, just a case of deciding which one now, our first time in Cyprus.

northampton england
Level Contributor
131 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distances in Paphos

What date is the wedding at Louis Ledra as i'll be there 16th to 26th Sept

Edited: 14 June 2012, 09:04
Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Distances in Paphos

Hi Frances

Níl gá ach do fhear céile buíochas a ghabháil le haghaidh an tairiscint bevy céad míle fáilte

Kev

Cork
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Distances in Paphos

Wedding on 6th Sept -

Kev - you've got me there I'm afraid as I moved here from the UK so Irish not that great but - OK, I owe you a pint also - not just my hubby :-) am I right haha

Cork
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Distances in Paphos

Wedding on 6th Sept -

Kev - you've got me there I'm afraid as I moved here from the UK so Irish not that great but - OK, I owe you a pint also - not just my hubby :-) am I right haha

BTW - Louis Ledra - out of our league but holiday booked for alternative

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Distances in Paphos

Hi Frances

It roughly means '' thank your husband for the offer of a bevy, your welcome No need to thank me, a Hundred thousand welcomes

Well if your around just send me a pm and I'll meet up and talk over my 3rd home i.e. Paphos, Liverpool & Ireland lol

Kev

Cork
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Distances in Paphos

Hi,

We would love to meet up, don't suppose you can give us a heads up on sienna restaurant - my step son and his fiancé are thinking of going there with us all for a meal after their wedding

Wedding on 6th Sept -

BTW - Louis Ledra - out of our league but holiday booked for alternative

9. Re: Distances in Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2013, 06:15