We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Larnaca - self caterning food

romania
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Larnaca - self caterning food

I will be next week in Larnaca for one week with my little toddler and we choose to have an accomodation with kitchen in order to be able to prepare fresh food for my toddler. I would like to ask you where is the best to go for shopping fresh food? We will stay nearby Michael's beach, are there around supermarkets?

And yet, do you have some reccomandation for going out with small children for eating?

Thank you!

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaka City
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Larnaca - self caterning food

Well, there are lots of supermarkets and minimarkets all around Larnaca, however I did not understand the area you are staying at, as I haven't heart of a Michaels' beach in Larnaca. Could you give me another landmark so to help a bit more?

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Larnaca - self caterning food

Micheals beach is in the tourist area, just after the lordos beach, a bit before you get to the sandy bay hotel.

there are a few mini markets in the area, but you would be better off going to carrefour.Julie

romania
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Larnaca - self caterning food

Thank you for your advice. I'm happy to find out there is Carrefour in Larnaca. This kind of supermarkets are perferct for us.

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaka City
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Larnaca - self caterning food

Well, since your accomodation is near Lordos Beach hotel, this means you'll be located in Oroklini/ Pyla area, which is indeed a tourist area NEAR Larnaca. There is a Carrefour Supermarket IN Larnaca, as well as other Supermarkets within city limits, but these are IMO far from the place you are located. I am not aware of the supermarkets in Oroklini/ Pyla, but I am confident there are some ( possibly Orfanides or even Carrefour).

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Larnaca - self caterning food

Hi, you will either have to drive to larnaca town or catch the bus to carefour.

there are some small shops along the tourist rd. there is a supermarket about 5 minutes walk from the palm beach hotel. but it is expensive.Julie

Edited: 23 April 2012, 10:14
6. Re: Larnaca - self caterning food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:40