We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance from Larnaca airport to Paphos airport

MrD
UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Distance from Larnaca airport to Paphos airport

I would appreciate a rough idea of distance and length of travel time between these airports bearing in mind we will be hiring a car - not sure of the quality of roads etc.

Many thanks

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance from Larnaca airport to Paphos airport

Hi,

The roads between to Paphos and Larnaca are very good - a motorway all the way. Here in Cyprus the motorways are empty. We allow two hours at a stead pace. Once in a hire car it took 2 2/4 hours - roads ok, bad car

Tony

MrD
UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance from Larnaca airport to Paphos airport

thanks Tony for your reply

Cardiff
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance from Larnaca airport to Paphos airport

Hello Mr D,

Just wondering how you found the drive from Larnaca to Paphos as planning same trip in a few weeks time.

How long did it take in the end?

Thanks Mr B.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance from Larnaca airport to Paphos airport

Yes i am interested about the time it would take from going from Protaras to Paphos we have not been to Cyprus before and we are planning to go to Protaras but i would like to see Pathos as my son is getting married there in 2009 so would like to give them an idea what the resort is like.

Mile High
Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Distance from Larnaca airport to Paphos airport

Hi Lesley. I would suggest that you leave yourself 3 hrs to make the trip from Protaras to Paphos by car. Bearing in mind that it is your first time making this journey

netherlands
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Distance from Larnaca airport to Paphos airport

Can you tell me whether it was indeed doable within 2 to 2,5 hours ????

regards

alam

BIRMINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Distance from Larnaca airport to Paphos airport

Hi all, to go from Paphos to Larnaca will take about 1hour 15min, to go from Pafos to Ayai Napa and Protarus will take 1hr 45min.

I always stay in Pissouri Inbetween Pafos and Larnaka and travel over to see familey in Protarus.

If you take the old fasion scenic route which is the old high way sea cliffs road it will take alot longer but very very pretty, But now cyprus has a new motorway so no driving through Larnaca which makes it alot better now.

But now the police in cyprus are getting very strick on speeding and things so be warned!

Im back off to cyprus on 1st Oct for 14nts, so good luck all with your driving and if you need anymore info just ask

USA
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Distance from Larnaca airport to Paphos airport

My husband and I are planing a trip to Paphos (Feb 09), but will be landing in Larnaca (LCA), Cyprus. I've been searching to find out how far the distance will be and the road conditions. Would you recommend driving?

Djamila

USA

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Distance from Larnaca airport to Paphos airport

See previous postings - leave yourself 2/3 hours for comfortable driving if you have not done the route before - good road conditions, mainly motorway and easily signposted. You shouldn't have any problems.

coatbridge
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Distance from Larnaca airport to Paphos airport

Hi

I have purchased an apartment in Kiti next to Larnaca airport and have been lokking for cheap fights from glasgow to larnaca, you can get a lot more flights to Paphos can you tell me the distance from Paphos airport to Larnaca I thought maybe it was about 1 hour.

N Martin