We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New to Cyprus

12 posts
Save Topic
New to Cyprus

Hi everyone

My bf and I are thinking of going to Cyprus in September. We want somewhere lively with a few bars and some entertainment in the evenings, but not just clubs. And maybe water activities / waterpark for during the day.

I'm not sure which resort would be best for us. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New to Cyprus

Definitely Ayia napa...lovely beaches with water sports plenty bars etc...waterpark nearby. Lots of hotels/apartments available to suit all budgets

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New to Cyprus

Absolutely Ayia Napa...........great time of year to visit too, my fav month. Try the Ayia Napa forum if you need specific Q's about it

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g262055-i9247-Ay…

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New to Cyprus

As above Agia Napa or Protaras which is slightly quieter but has better beaches

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New to Cyprus

Protaras better beaches than Ayia Napa ?? Not so, there are far more beaches to chose from in Napa than Protaras for a start and as for better......got to disagree there too, nothing beats Macronissos Beach or Ayia Thekla Beach to name 2 of several choices in Napa including the famous Nissi Beach, Sandy Bay Beach and Landa, Grecian Bay and 2 mins out of Napa Konnos Bay

5. Re: New to Cyprus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 06:18