We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson airways

Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thomson airways

Hi booked to go to paphos in sept and wanted extra leg room seats but these have all been booked up so paid for select-your-seat option. Any tips on the next best seating area other then extra leg room? Im thinking maybe aisle seats at least we can stretch our legs a bit. Any advice greatly appreciated :-)

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,286 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson airways

Hi, yes you may have to have the aisle seats, but we have flown with Thompsons in the past year and found that they do have a bit more room, I have quite long legs and with Thompsons my knees are no longer touching the seat in front like with some of the other airlines. Hubby loves a window seat so I am usually squashed in the middle, I have to grin and bare it or sit on my own. Barbara

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,936 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson airways

have a look at seatguru.com when you know what plane model you going on its a really good website

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,537 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson airways

Like Barbara we found that the Thomson's flights seem to have a bit more leg room these days. I would choose aisle seats then at least you can stretch out or get up easily to walk around.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
8 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson airways

Try the back aswell, the very back! As this has sometimes more room and you can recline ur seat without a grumpy person mining behind you :)

Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson airways

Hi all thomson have added more extra leg room seats to there 757 fleet which is used for our flight and we now have extra leg room seats check it out if you in the same situation!

6. Re: Thomson airways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2014, 05:15