We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supermarkets and money

surrey
Level Contributor
284 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
supermarkets and money

Hi everyone

I have a few questions I'm hoping you can answer.

Were coming to cyprus staying in a villa in Kapparis in august for 2 weeks.

We won't be eating out every night so we wondered where our nearest supermarket butchers and bakery will be. We haven't got a hire car till the 2nd week so can't travel to far, was hoping there are some on Kennedy avenue.

We are bringing £1000 for two weeks for two adults 1 child, do you think this will be enough, for food out and drinks and boat trip. Car is already paid for so just petrol. Most days at beach and pool going to mountains for the day but driving so no trip cost.

Last time we was all inclusive so didn't have to worry, but didn't really like the all inclusive scene, felt like a canteen, so really looking forward to meals out and having BBQ at villa.

Thanks

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: supermarkets and money

Here's the link to my Google map of the area... http://goo.gl/maps/oQkxI - again!

And here's another recent find... a 360° Panoramic Street View of Kennedy Avenue, starting from the Kapparis roundabout...

cyprusstreetview.com/famagusta/paralimni_leo…

And cyprusstreetview.com/famagusta/paralimni_pro…

If you click the [PREV] button and go backwards, it also "starts" from the Kapparis roundabout.

Enjoy!

2. Re: supermarkets and money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2014, 06:16