We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

will bars still be open in protaras

Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
will bars still be open in protaras

Going to protaras 20th Oct 2013 for my honeymoon for a week will all the bars including rives bar be open that week been finding it difficult if things will be closing down that week . It would be a great help if I can get some info never been in October .

UK
Level Contributor
438 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: will bars still be open in protaras

a number of years ago i went to Ayia Napa in October ... Protaras was a quieter spot in those days (!) but was still open for business right to the end of the month .. I'm sure you will find it will be open because many resorts cater for the UK school half term visitors (wk 3-4 of October)

2. Re: will bars still be open in protaras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2014, 05:18