We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

will bars still be open in protaras

Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
will bars still be open in protaras

Going to protaras 20th Oct 2013 for my honeymoon for a week will all the bars including rives bar be open that week been finding it difficult if things will be closing down that week . It would be a great help if I can get some info never been in October .

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: will bars still be open in protaras

Most places,if not all,will still be open although as it's the end of the season some bars/restaurants may not have a full range of food/drinks available.

Only been once in October and was very quiet compared to July and as the wife said at the airport b4 we left 'looks like it's going to be us and the blue rinse brigade lol!'

Cowdenbeath...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: will bars still be open in protaras

hi im flying out on the 20th oct from glasgow, like to hope the sun will shine!!

AlbaGals
Level Contributor
1 post
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: will bars still be open in protaras

I would think they will be...& there are lots of bars.....................It didnt seem like Spain where everything shuts down for the winter & it was off season while we were there & it seemed to be busy........I know Corfu shuts down for the winter but that is literally, & there are no flights in or out!!! So, If there are still flights going out there then I am sure it'll be open. Weather should be pretty hot compared to Scotland at that time of the year as you are way down south. Email the hotel you are going to & they will give you better info....

Deryneia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
291 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: will bars still be open in protaras

Protaras will be fine until 31 October, but almost everything shuts down between November and March.

5. Re: will bars still be open in protaras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2014, 07:17