We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk from Latchi to Polis

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
403 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Walk from Latchi to Polis

Hi all,

Started looking to find the destination for our 2014 holiday. I have been to Paphos numerous times as a child, and would like to return to Cyprus, but to Latchi / Polis. I am looking at a villa holiday and was wondering if there is a walkway between the two resorts or do you have to stick to the busy road? Not ideal with a little one.

Thanks in advance.

England, United...
Level Contributor
785 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walk from Latchi to Polis

As far as I am aware, there is no walkway although it is possible to avoid most of the busy main road by using back roads. It's slightly shorter that way too but still nearly two miles.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,689 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walk from Latchi to Polis

There is a wooden boardwalk that runs close to the beach. If you follow the "camping" signs from Polis centre you'll find it.

It's a lovely stroll.

Trisha

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
403 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walk from Latchi to Polis

Thanks both of you for your responses. Looks like Cyprus could well be on the agenda for 2014!

England, United...
Level Contributor
785 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walk from Latchi to Polis

I'm glad you asked the question. We are off to Polis this summer and I didn't know about the boardwalk.

5. Re: Walk from Latchi to Polis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 06:17