We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good price??

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Good price??

Hi,

I've been quoted £2605 for two people for a holiday to Paphos. It is a 4* hotel all inclusive with flights and choose your own seat for two weeks. It would leave 28th Sept.

Just want to know if it's a good deal or not! I normally spend £1000 room only in America (with flights) so I am starting to wonder!

Thanks for any advice!

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,036 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good price??

Hi, I don't know which hotel you are looking at but try looking at booking the flight you want and hotel separately. first check out the fares for your flight online then look for your hotel look on.

Olympic

bookcyprus

travelrepublic

lowcostholidays for the hotel I do this and usually save a fair bit cutting out the tour agent.Or have a look on icelolly.com you can get some good deals there.Julie

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good price??

Sound about right for a package to be fair. Doing it yourself could save a few quid as mentioned above. Flights with Thomson around £400 each with bags (from Glasgow). Cheapest 4 star (Pafian Park ) All inclusive starts around £1000 for the room in Paphos for 14 nights leaving Sept 29th. Reckons it four star but not sure. Many to choose from

3. Re: Good price??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2014, 05:19