We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renewal of wedding vows

7 posts
Save Topic
Renewal of wedding vows

Hi Kev (thecypruspiper)

I was in touch with u earlier this year with regards to renewing our wedding vows unfortunately we were unable to organise anything. We r coming back to cyprus next year for 3 weeks and we r staying in a villa in kissonerga. I have been unable to access my old email account n don't have your email address any more. Could u please forward this to me so that we can organise the renewal for next year

Many thanks

Lyndsay kelly

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renewal of wedding vows

Hi, Send Kev a private message as he has not been on the forum for a while.Julie

I have sent you a private message

Edited: 31 August 2013, 15:17
2. Re: Renewal of wedding vows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 05:19