We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation

limnos greece
Level Contributor
7 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
transportation

anybody knows how can i go from E HOTEL PERVOLIA to CAMEL PARK at MAZOTOS back and forth

also from ALOE HOTEL IN PAPHOS TO PAPHOS ZOO back and forth?

Idoes the aquarium in paphos still open?

last questioncan i go by SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE FROM ALOE HOTEL PAPHOS TO E HOTEL PERVOLIA?thank you in advance

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation

Hi, I have just been reading some info on e-hotel, for a small fee they will provide transport to local areas.

Paphos aquarium closed some time ago.

You can catch the the airport bus from the bus station up in Paphos old town to Larnaca airport then take a local bus or cab to e-hotel not far away about 10 minutes

for the bird park and zoo there is a tour operator across from the Alexander the Great hotel, just a few minutes walk from Aloe.Julie

limnos greece
Level Contributor
7 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation

thank you so much for all this information

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation

Hi, again I have just found this link for intercity buses.

paphosbus.com/index.php/cyprus-intercity-bus…

Edited: 06 December 2013, 15:57
4. Re: transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 05:18