We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in April

Kingston-upon-Hull...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in April

I am thinking about going to Cyprus in April was just wondering if anyone could help me about what the weather is like and temperatures please

Thanks

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,813 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in April

If you look at the top questions on the right hand side of this page at the top you will see a topic "What will the weather be like". I has a link to previous posts.

In general April is quite a pleasant month to go to Cyprus but you can experience rain. If you want to go into the mountains it is a good time to see the flowers. It is still chilly at night but you are likely to have sunny days apart from any rain showers. We have sunbathed at the end of March but don't expect it to be wall to wall sunshine every day. Having said that we had our breakfast outside in the sun every day when we were there in late March which felt like a real treat.

I suppose the answer is it is ideal weather for sight seeing but the pools and sea are not all that warm at that time of year. It will certainly be better weather than the UK but it is impossible to predict exactly what it will be like and it can change from day to day.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,464 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in April

Here is a guide to average weather in April in Cyprus

cyprus-weather.org/cyprus-weather-in-april/

Some days it will be hot enough to sunbathe, pools (unless heated) and the sea are still cold.

It generally gets warmer through the month, although you may get rainy days, especially at the beginning of the month.

3. Re: Weather in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 06:18