We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

elias beach limassol for my wedding 2015

North Shields...
2 posts
Save Topic
elias beach limassol for my wedding 2015

Hi im looking at booking our wedding at elias beach hotel in Cyprus for 2015. Has anyone got any info on costs of hidden extras I keep hearing about? Im thinking of booking with first choice or Thomas cook. What is the costs of the buffer/ meal for after. Also can you recommend hair dressers And a photographer as ive heard the tour operators offer expensive ones. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thankyou

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: elias beach limassol for my wedding 2015

Hi, First of all congratulations on your forthcoming wedding .have a look at Olympic Holidays I got a brilliant deal with them on the elias.I would e-mail Elias for the buffet /meal charges.they do have a wedding organiser and can probably help with Hairdressers and photographers.Julie

North Shields...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: elias beach limassol for my wedding 2015

Ok thank you i never thought of trying them, im just concerned the amount you pay to the travel agent., and being unaware of the amount of extras to the hotel. Trying to keep to a budget when your unsure of costs is a headache.

thanks again

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: elias beach limassol for my wedding 2015

you are welcome try booking your hotel -flight separately online you will be surprised at the amount you can save.Julie

4. Re: elias beach limassol for my wedding 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2015, 06:21