We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alexander the Great Beach, Paphos

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Alexander the Great Beach, Paphos

My fiancée and I are going next wee for a week, can anyone tell me what is suitable dinner attire for the ladies please, it's going to be quite cool at night so was hoping jeans and smart top/jumper?

But are jeans ok for this hotel....thank you

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,863 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alexander the Great Beach, Paphos

People do tend to dress up for dinner in good hotels in Cyprus. Having said that you could probably get away with smart jeans as long as you had a nice top especially if you are young.

Lots of young people wear jeans in the evening and they are perfectly acceptable in the tavernas particularly at this time of year.

I have never stayed at the Alexander the Great so can't say for sure but have stayed at many of the four and five star hotels and I think as long as you look fairly smart you will be OK.

2. Re: Alexander the Great Beach, Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 06:18