We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cyprus Waterpark Hotels

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cyprus Waterpark Hotels

Myself and my 10yr old are in Cyprus this April, staying a a friends apartment in Paphos but I thought it might be nice to have a couple of nights in a kids focused hotel and as it seems the waterparks don't open until May I wondered if there are any hotels that have pools with slides etc in them? Hotel location doesn't need to be Paphos area as might be nice to stay in another part of the island.

Thanks for any help :-)

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,706 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cyprus Waterpark Hotels

The waterparks don't open because the water is too cold in April and there aren't enough tourists to justify it. The same will be true of the water in hotel pools unless they are heated.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cyprus Waterpark Hotels

Hi, The Anastasia Hotel in Pernera has its own water park but I don't know if it will be open in April , maybe towards the end of the month.Julie

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cyprus Waterpark Hotels

Thanks guys. I get what you are saying about the water temperature. Kids just don't care about that though. I however will not be entering the water unless it is heated :-)

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,706 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cyprus Waterpark Hotels

I agree that the kids don't care about the water temperature but you'll still have to check with the hotel as to whether or not they open their waterpark because of the temperature

5. Re: Cyprus Waterpark Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 05:17