We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips?

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
244 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Day trips?

Hi,

Does anyone have suggestions of good day trip companies? ie; coach to a few different areas of the island with a bit of time at each types?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,645 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trips?

Where are you basing yourself on the Island ?

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
244 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trips?

Phaphos

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trips?

Hi, there is a company across from the alexander the great hotel , I am sorry I cannot remember the name of it might be mickey`s or something similar. Also have a look at George's fun bus you can read the reviews under things to do at the top of the Paphos forum page.

For DIY day trips see pafosbuses.com

Julie

Edited: 17 February 2014, 18:09
lincolnshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day trips?

Horizon travel are very good near the harbour. But to be fair have a good look round as there are many companies and you can get the best deal mis of the companies are on the Tomb of the kings road

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
244 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day trips?

Thanks for the suggestions. Did you use Horizon 646gasman1065? Any particular tours you would recommend?

I was hoping one might have a website that I can look before hand and book online.

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day trips?

Hi yes I used horizon. I would recommend the north side but this is a very long day (12 hours in total ) also the troodos mountains is a good trip. Horizon have loads of trips on offer and sometimes when you are there you can haggle a bit off if you take 2 or 3 trips with them

Greenhithe, Kent...
Level Contributor
631 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Day trips?

I have used PafosRentals for car hire but they also arrange 'tours' like day trips and longer trips to the middle east - Israel etc.

Very good service and they have several shops in Paphos too.

There web site is :- www.paphoscarrentals.com.cy or email mail them for more information of any tours.

A trip to Troodos and Platres is a must and I love Latchi. U don't say when you are visiting - as different things are also on - seasonal trips. Wine festivals.

Enjoy.

8. Re: Day trips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 07:18