We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Cyprus late Sept. - please help me select a hotel

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
14 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Going to Cyprus late Sept. - please help me select a hotel

Hi, I am planning to go to Cyprus in late September. I am looking for a nice hotel/apartment where to be able to relax (a good night sleep is very important for us). We would however like it to be close to the beach (sandy, if possible) and not too far from the town. Could anyone help me choose such a hotel?

Thank you!

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,659 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Cyprus late Sept. - please help me select a hotel

Which airport will you fly into and do you intend to hire a car?

Trisha

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,319 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Cyprus late Sept. - please help me select a hotel

Hi, we love going to the Paphos side of Cyprus in Sept/Oct, cos I just love the sun sets over the sea, We have just returned from Ayia Napa, had a great holiday but missed my lovely sun sets. As Trisha says do you know where you are flying into. We love the Kefalos Beach hotel( just outside of Paphos) although saying that, beach could be misleading as it is a sandy area with no actual walk into the sea as it is rocky but you have a jetty with steps to go into the sea. But it is a fabulous place to stay, read the reviews. Barbara

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
14 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to Cyprus late Sept. - please help me select a hotel

Larnaca, and yes, I intend to rent a car. Thanks

4. Re: Going to Cyprus late Sept. - please help me select a hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 05:16