We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About Turkish citizens

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
176 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
About Turkish citizens

Hello,

I'm writing you out of all politic problems between us. I want to visit (south part of) Cyprus and i'm a Turkish citizen. I've heard some new informations this year and i need to confirm that.

If we have a schengen visa, can we use the checkpoints in the island, i mean can we pass from North to South with our schengen visa? Because, it used to be forbidden to pass that checkpoints to Turkish citizens. Even it is not possible, should we apply a seperate Cyprus visa from Greece or can we fly to Pafos or Larnaca directly from Greece with our schengen visa?

If you know about the new situtation, please help me :)

Thank you!

1. Re: About Turkish citizens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 07:16