We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Almond Holiday Village

South Wales
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Almond Holiday Village

Just booked my hols for the 1st two weeks in july and i can't wait. Anyone else counting down the days?

Rebecca

wallington,surrey
Level Contributor
228 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Almond Holiday Village

Yes, we are too,going to Almond Village once again for 3 weeks.Only another six weeks and four days to go.Can' t wait to lay around that lovely pool and soak up the sun,and say Hello to the wonderful family that runs the complex.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
519 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Almond Holiday Village

Hi Rebecca-Ash

I too am going to the holiday village with my 2 17 year old daughters on the 9th for 2 weeks looking forward to some sun!!!

Karen

surrey
Level Contributor
8 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Almond Holiday Village

hi rebecca

Me and Hubby also going in july- arriving 9th july

its going to be very very hot have you checked out weather - as much as over 100 degrees!!

cant wait- who are you going with- friends family or partner

never been there before but the reviews sound so wonderful.

Heather from surrey

South Wales
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Almond Holiday Village

Hi Heather

I am going with my husband, it will be hot but with that lovely pool to get in and out of it will be bliss. We have been going to northern cyprus for the last 8 years and really love it there, i hope you will to.

Are you flying into Larnaca?

Rebecca

surrey
Level Contributor
8 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Almond Holiday Village

Hi rebecca ash

you obviously love it there! no never been to NC yes flying into larnaca then hire car for two weeks

I cant believe how many return visitors there are to the almond holiday village- says a lot and its reasonably priced too. methinks its as much about the family that own it as much as anything else

Hubby (Dave) bit concerned as to the heat (I love it)

but sez he will jump in the pool on arrival and stay there for the duration. oh well more sunbeds for the rest of us x

looking forward to seeing everyone- sounds such a friendly place!

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
180 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Almond Holiday Village

Hi everyone

We went to Almond Holiday Village last July/Aug and had a wonderful time. The accommodation is beautiful, views lovely, pool great, food delicious, family lovely and weather hot, hot, hot!!!

My hubby doesn't like it too hot so he spent a lot of time in the airconditioned room or underwater in the pool!!!!! It was 40C daytime temps and still 34C at night when we went out to eat.

I'm sure you'll all have a lovely time and I'm starting to feel jealous. If we ever return to N Cyprus then I'm sure we would stay at the Almond again. Make sure you try their Brandy Sour cocktails.

Lesley

South Wales
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Almond Holiday Village

Hi All

Looking forward to meeting everyone by the pool in the sunshine.

Rebecca

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
519 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Almond Holiday Village

Hi there,

Seems theres a few so us arriving on the 9th July, pleased to see that as I was thinking not much was going on in this forum, and maybe North Cyprus not so popular this year.

just told the daughters about the 40d heat they're so pleased. We too are flying to Larnaca. We,ve only ever been to Kyrenia for a day trip whilst in Paphos and it was lovely so looking forward to going back for a stay. can I ask triplover Surrey how much approx you have paid for your car for 2 weeks -I haven't arranged anything as I thought i'd wait until I got there as perhaps we wouldn't be going out evewryday. Have booked 7 nights BB and 7 HB. Don't know whether I'd dare drive up to Hilarion Castle if its so steep and mountainous bit of a whuss driving abroad!!

Incidentally is it still cheap to eat out - I,m getting varying reports on here.

Karen

surrey
Level Contributor
8 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Almond Holiday Village

Hi,

Booked a compact banger with Fontana Tours at Larnaca back in Feb, price then was 420 euros for 2 weeks but no one, no where, no how does insurance for TRNC so have to bribe the border guards when we get there, think its equivalent of approx 18 usd per week give or take.

Heather

South Wales
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Almond Holiday Village

Hi Karen

We are having a jeep from Almond holiday village, they do good deals on car hire and include insurance and cdw.

Rebecca

Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations