We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kyrenia hotels suitability

Which Kyrenia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
barneyjan
Level Contributor
7 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
kyrenia hotels suitability

I need a recommendation for a hotel with not too many kids....nice views, sea view room, great food, near to other restaurants/harbour......we are both getting over operations, and need a good holiday any help will be gratefully received!

JM

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: kyrenia hotels suitability

hi

we've just got back from a villa holiday but when going into Kyrenia itself, we thought that 'The Rocks' hotel looked pretty special and is in a great location close to the sea and harbour.

hope you make a good recovery

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: kyrenia hotels suitability

although not by the sea, we thought that the bellapais garden hotel looked lovely and i think its adult only. you can see it from the abbey and it looks very tranquil. there are several restaurants in bellapais which i think would be close enough to walk to.

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kyrenia hotels suitability

All the Bellapais properties are child free,Bella View boutique Hotel,Bellapais Monastary Village and Bellapais Gardens, if mobility a problem, Bella View Probably best, other 2 are quite hilly/lots of steps, all are quite busy in September.

Broxbourne, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kyrenia hotels suitability

I agree with ttoli, any of the bellapais hotels, although the Bella View is by far the better property.

You would either need to rent a car or take a taxi into the harbour though. Alternatively, the colony and rocks, both in the harbour are quite good, although the colony fills up on weekends with gamblers from the south of the island with the rocks in a similar fashion but with visitors from turkey.

The Pia Bella is ideally situated close to the harbour, about a 10min short walk, great place, no sea views though but take my advice and request a room in the annexe building instead of the main hotel - they're newer with more room and overlook the pool. hope this helps.

sheffield UK
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kyrenia hotels suitability

Bellapais Gardens is the ONLY hotel where you will be assured a child-free, peaceful environment. However, the very steep site would not be suitable for you. Hotel Ada is on the West side of Kyrenia town and they might be a better bet.

6. Re: kyrenia hotels suitability

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia