We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greenislandholidays?

warrington
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Topic
Greenislandholidays?

Has anyone booked a holiday to Kyrenia with this small travel company, I have seen a good deal but have not heard of them before. Its them or Direct travellor, but they are dearer for the same deal

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greenislandholidays?

Hi,

I have just booked with them and everything has been great so far, tickets arrived 2 days later and had a phone call on saturday to get our passport numbers, we have booked quite last minute as we fly on Friday but so far so good, if you look at a question I posted regarding oscars resort there was a reply from someone on there who recomended them.

Karsiyaka, TRNC
Level Contributor
832 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greenislandholidays?

I used them a few years ago and had no problems. They have been around a long time so they must be doing something right.

warrington
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Greenislandholidays?

Thanks for the info..

Lynne

sheffield UK
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Greenislandholidays?

Used them about 7 years ago. Cheap, but abysmal reps with hardly any English spoken and difficult to get hold of.

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Greenislandholidays?

We used them once, and the only critisism would be that the rep/s are very elusive ! Maybe that has changed now.

warrington
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Greenislandholidays?

I have booked a week at Pia Bella for September with Direct Traveller, decided to go with them. Thanks for your replies. Can you tell me how I will find the transfer from Larnica to Kyrenia, it will be daytime and I am wondering will it be an interesting route/ journey..... scenic etc?.

Karsiyaka, TRNC
Level Contributor
832 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Greenislandholidays?

The journey from Larnaca to the border is all mainly motorway with nothing of interest to look at. Once you cross the border you will go to Kyrenia across the mountain and coming over the top you will get a good view of Kyrenia and the sea in the distance. Then all the hub-bub of the Kyrenia outskirts which I always find interesting. Depending on the route they take you may go into the heart of the main Kyrenia shopping area, past the law courts and on to the Pia Bella.

warrington
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Greenislandholidays?

thank you..so lookung forward to visiting Kyrenia and the surrounding area. How long will it take to get to the border from the airport?

Lynne

Karsiyaka, TRNC
Level Contributor
832 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Greenislandholidays?

Approx 45 mins Lynne.

10. Re: Greenislandholidays?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2010, 20:31
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations