We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gonorthcyprus.com

Which Kyrenia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
4 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
gonorthcyprus.com

I used the website to book hotel accommodation and an airport transfer for my arrival on Xmas eve at midnight. The driver never arrived. The company refused to give me a refund for the transfer. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AS THEY DO NOT DO AS THEY SAY

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: gonorthcyprus.com

Dear Izzet Zorlu

Thank you for confirming that your company has

1- No ATOL (financial protection for UK Customers)

2- Not an ABTA member

3- Not a UK Company and not bound by UK Laws

I wish your staff when asked the following could have been more forth coming with the TRUTH instead of polite" nothing " as this was important to me and i would assume any person going on a hard earned holiday would want to know there holiday money is protected by a UK goverment body which your company sadly does not offer

thank you for your reply

sth yorks
Level Contributor
34 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: gonorthcyprus.com

I phoned gonorthcyprus last week spoke to a gentleman who told me he would ring me back with a price. he didn't ring so i emailed.

Still haven't had a reply...which is a shame as their packages looked good.

13. Re: gonorthcyprus.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 04 April 2012, 17:37
Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: gonorthcyprus.com

petuniaSthYork

It was me that you spoke to , I work for GoNorthCyprus and I did reply via email, perhaps I have your email address incorrect?.

I still have the quotation that I sent if you would care to call the Freephone No on our website.

Gary

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: gonorthcyprus.com

We have just returned from cyprus and booked with Go North Cyprus and we were very impressed with them!!

I found them very helpful when i called them on the phone to ask advice before booking and found that they also spoke perfect English!!

It was cheaper booking with them than booking with the hotel directly!!!

We also booked our transfer with them and were picked up on time from the airport in our own airconditioned people carrier who took us to the hotel and also collected us on our return journey with no problem at all.

The hotel were ready and waiting for us when we arrived and had our booking number and room already waiting for us along with a complementary drink.

We are definateley booking next years holiday with them again and the main reason i have written this review ( i have never written one before ) is becuase people are quick to complain about the negatives but never give praise where it is due!!

sheffield UK
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: gonorthcyprus.com

Perhaps ttoli could explain ( as an "expert" ) how he calculates the distance from Bellapais Abbey to Kyrenia town to be only "a little over a mile". By my reckoning, that would be at least 2 miles short! ( Unless he/she means from Monastary Village to Lemar supermarket ( which, I am sure, is not what the question was asking for ).

Hereford
Level Contributor
2 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: gonorthcyprus.com

Like Stephen from London, I too have nothing but praise for Gonorthcyprus. We 've just returned from a week in British Hotel, Kyrenia and found that everything went to plan as promised. I had a number of telephone discussions before we left UK, and one while we were in Cyprus to sort out a minor hiccup concerning our hire car - all conducted in a very friendly professional way. If they've been doing it for 11 years, they must be doing something right.

I have absolutely no connection with the company, nor with Stephen!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: gonorthcyprus.com

I was very interested to read of your experience, as I also had a bad experience with this company. I booked a holiday on-line for the Autumn, but did not receive confirmation. On ringing them I was told that the price was incorrect and that the holiday would now cost three times as much. There was much correspondence and the price was reduced, but it was still twice the original. Fortunately they did not take the money from my credit card and I have since booked with a different company who are regulated by both ATOL and ABTA. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: gonorthcyprus.com

I have just returned from a holiday at The Colony in Kyrenia, booked through GoNorthCyprus. Apart from one small issue relating to a name change at the airport, which they have now settled, I was very satisfied with their service and the taxi transfers.

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: gonorthcyprus.com

Stephen J, HerefordSpike and scentsitive_11

Thank you for your nice comments.

It is a great pleasure to read positive reviews.

meginlux0r

I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.

I trust you booked with another company and I hope you have a lovely holiday here on our island.

Just to clarify to everyone, this was an isolated situation caused because of a technical error.

Our booking system supports bookings until 31 October, but somehow allowed a booking for November.

Because no hotel prices were loaded in our system for November, the total package holiday price only included the flight price and not the hotel price. We then offered the correctly priced holiday to our customer with a zero profit margin. This problem has now been fixed on our website.

Izzet Zorlu

MD, GoNorthCyprus Travel Ltd.

Edited: 10 June 2012, 13:02