We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in Kyrenia in april/may

Which Kyrenia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth...
11 posts
Save Topic
weather in Kyrenia in april/may

PLease can someone help us on the weather in april /may. we have been told so many different things !!!

Fareham, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in Kyrenia in april/may

I would suggest you look at allaboutkyrenia.com. We were there last year April/May and will be going back 25 April this year. It's warm enough to sunbathe during the day (too cold for me in the pool, but lots do go in). You will also require something warm for the evenings and the odd cloudy day. I'm sure you'll have a lovely time - this will be our eighth visit and we can't wait.

Have a nice time

Bournemouth...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in Kyrenia in april/may

Thank you wiil have a look at that website.

we have now booked for middle of May

many thanks

Northern Cyprus
Level Contributor
112 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in Kyrenia in april/may

You have been told so many different things about the weather....yes I can imagine that, we are now collectively pulling our hair out at the moment, still raining, stormy and cold! I have never seen such a bad winter / spring. Even April can have quite a few rainshowers, said that, when the sun gets out, it will be warm, if you want to go for warmth and sun, well, the later you book the better, mid May seems to me a good decision!

Bournemouth...
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in Kyrenia in april/may

Thanks for the info. Heres hoping!

Devon
Level Contributor
177 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in Kyrenia in april/may

Hi Penny. We are going on the 2nd May. For the past five years we have been in early May and we have spent most days lying in the sun. We use Golden Bay beach and by early afternoon the sand is too hot to walk on. Although not warm it is comfortable in the sea. On the days we stay by the hotel pool I have always had a swim, and I don,t like cold water. Each year we have had one or two days of spectacular thunder and lightning but it soon passes. When going out in the evening I have always been comfotable in shirt sleeves. Hope this helps

Bournemouth...
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in Kyrenia in april/may

Thank you so much. we will be there on 10th may so lets hope

we get some great weather.

Have a great holiday!

Merseyside
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in Kyrenia in april/may

I'm going out on 9/5/12. I too have the same worries. We can but hope for lovely hot weather!

Have a good time!

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in Kyrenia in april/may

Pretty accurate weather forecast here accuweather.com/en/…123378

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather in Kyrenia in april/may

We are flying out on Sunday - Olive Grove/Lapta area - here is to lots of sunshine : )

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather in Kyrenia in april/may

31 degrees here today

Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia