We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the Villa Group or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.

Which Kyrenia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
the Villa Group or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.

Has anyone heard of 'the Villa Group' or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.com (who are apparently part of the Villa Group).

We have booked a villa with them and becoming slightly nervous of their origins. They maintain they have offices in the UK but when I dial the number there is just a answer phone message with a generic message saying no one available. We are due to send them over £4000 and yet I cannot seem to shift the uneasy feeling I have that they may be fraudsters.

If you are an owner or have rented a villa from them, can you possibly let me know

Many thanks

UK
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the Villa Group or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.

I would think twice. Better to book directly with an owner based in UK eg through holiday lettings or Owners Direct. No recompense via small claims court if they are not UK based.

Karsiyaka, TRNC
Level Contributor
818 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the Villa Group or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.

Can you provide a link to the villa you have booked, did you find it online? It may be, as lanzafan suggests, that you can book direct with the owner. Please be very careful before you part with that sort of money or at least pay by credit card which should at least offer you some protection.

Karsiyaka, TRNC
Level Contributor
818 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the Villa Group or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.

I just did a quick google of rentcyprusvillas.com and just luxury villas and it appears that all their properties are in the South in which case you should probably post your message on a different forum.

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: the Villa Group or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.

Many thanks

Basingstoke, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: the Villa Group or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.

Just wondered if you went ahead with this booking and if so was everything ok?

Moscow, Russia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: the Villa Group or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.

We just returned from our villa holiday that was booked through the villa group. Firstly we found the service of the staff to be excellent. We dealt with a lady in reservations called Lisa who was fantastic. She even telephoned us a few days before leaving for our holiday to wish us a good trip! The villa we stayed at was in Coral Bay, Paphos and it far exceeded our expectations. It was very clean and well equipped and the property manager was very helpful.

With our booking we were also lucky to get a free car rental which was a nice touch and with the money that we saved on the car, we treated ourselves and booked their in villa dining service one night which was superb.

We can highly recommend this company and will be booking with them again next year.

London, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: the Villa Group or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.

Im glad someone has booked through them.. and hopefully your money is safe.. there are UK based tour operators also offering villa holidays in North Cyprus, maybe do a Google search for this as its best to book with a UK based tour operator who can also atol protect your holiday

Bishops Stortford...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: the Villa Group or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.

Hi,

I've just read your email enquiring about the villa group. I know it was posted in 2012, but we have just booked a villa through this company & I was wondering if everything proved to be ok for you in the end?

I notice there is only one reply from someone who has used the company.

Many thanks.

9. Re: the Villa Group or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 10:35
10. Re: the Villa Group or Just Luxury Villas or Rent Cyprus Villas.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 07:24
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia