We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel or B&B with Walk in Showers Close to Kyrenia

Cannock, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
Hotel or B&B with Walk in Showers Close to Kyrenia

Hi,

I'm really hoping that someone can help us with this one. I am looking for a place for my parents to stay close to Kyrenia i.e. a short taxi ride from the harbour area. They know the area very well. However since my father had a stroke he needs access to a walk in shower (e.g. a shower cubicle with a shallow lip) or a wet room. We have tried the Pia Bella and The High Life as my parents have stayed there before. Unfortunately, these hotels only have showers over baths which are too high for my father to step into.

Someone must have encountered this sort of challenge before and I'd appreciate any help or thoughts!

Many thanks, JoAnne

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel or B&B with Walk in Showers Close to Kyrenia

Hi JoAnne

The Colony have walk in showers and is very centrally located, slightly further out on the road up to Bellapais, the Bungalows (Not the Hotel rooms) at the Altinkaya Holiday Village have them too, though there is a slight step up ( 8" or so ).

Gary

Cannock, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel or B&B with Walk in Showers Close to Kyrenia

Thanks Gary, we'll have a look at the Colony. They seem to think the Altinkaya is too far out from what they can recall but I'm working on them! JoAnne

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel or B&B with Walk in Showers Close to Kyrenia

Day time Altinkaya do run a shuttle bus into town and a one way taxi, certainly no more that 10 TL ( Approx £3).

Essex UK
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel or B&B with Walk in Showers Close to Kyrenia

Try Sammys, basic small hotel very clean and friendly, and within walking distance of harbour and centre.

5. Re: Hotel or B&B with Walk in Showers Close to Kyrenia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations