We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Larnaka airport

Which Kyrenia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london, england
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in Larnaka airport

Can anyone suggest any hotels at Larnaka airport, we are arriving late in the evening and believe will not be able to cross the border until the morning.

Many thanks for all your kind help.

Colchester
Level Contributor
507 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Larnaka airport

There are no hotels actually at the airport, best to stay in Larnaca itself. So many hotels there I couldn't start to list them.

london, england
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Larnaka airport

We just need to stay there for one night, so a hotel nearest to the airport (our flight arrives late!) Thank you

Colchester
Level Contributor
507 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Larnaka airport

The flamingo is about 10 mins away and the nearest I can think of, but I have no idea what it is like as I have never been inside

london, england
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Larnaka airport

Many thanks Titan for your kind help. Do you know if they do any Travel Lodge's or anything like that at the airport please?

Colchester
Level Contributor
507 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels in Larnaka airport

I was last in Larnaca last April and at that time there were still no hotels actually at the airport. They do not have an equivalent chain to our Trvalodge over there.

london, england
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels in Larnaka airport

Okay thanks i will try the Flamingo!.

Thank you

Colchester
Level Contributor
507 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels in Larnaka airport

Just had a thought, not sure what route you are taking to the border but it would only take you about 15-20 mins to drive down to what is called the Larnaca strip, actually the Larnaca-Dhekelia Road (by (V)oroklini, there are lots of nice hotels right along the road, Princess, Henipa, Palm Beach, Sandy Beach, Lordos, Daniandry to name a few. They are all nice.

london, england
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels in Larnaka airport

Thank you.

We are literally going to stay there for one night, have our breakfast and then get on our way to our villa - do you think the Paradise will be okay?

london, england
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels in Larnaka airport

Sorry meant Flamingo!

Colchester
Level Contributor
507 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels in Larnaka airport