We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental in Kyrenia?

Which Kyrenia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Suffolk
Level Contributor
28 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental in Kyrenia?

We are visiting Kyrenia in early March, staying in Bellapais and are wondering if anyone can suggest a reputable car rental company. Have looked online and there are several options but would like to make the best choice! Be grateful for any first-hand recommendations. Thanks in advance for your help.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental in Kyrenia?

we are also going early march and have booked with paific car rentals we got a good price and they have been very prompt answering our e-mails hope this helps.

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental in Kyrenia?

Pacific gets my vote too . and they offer a tripadvisor discount http://www.pacific-rentals.com/

London, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental in Kyrenia?

Highly recommend Esentepe Brisk: http://www.esentepebrisk.com/

they deliver and pick up from your hotel / villa at a time to suit....also they do transfers

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental in Kyrenia?

Ttoli, how do you go about getting the TA discount, can't see any mention of it on the website. Thanks in advance.

England
Level Contributor
749 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car rental in Kyrenia?

Have used Pacific during both trips recently and they were excellent. Great service from the British lady there (Kim).

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car rental in Kyrenia?

Carol

Just mention it when making a reservation

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car rental in Kyrenia?

Thanks Ttoli, guess that I'd better phone them, I usually book on-line.

Somerset,UK
Level Contributor
301 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car rental in Kyrenia?

I used Pacific...i walked down to their office and enquired and the next day the car was brought to my hotel at 0900. It was then collected when i had finished with it...and all for £60 for 3 days.

Linithgow
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Car rental in Kyrenia?

Just back from North Cyprus 26th Feb. Our eighth visit. We had a car from Pacific Car Rentals ( 5th time ) and have always found them to be excellent.

Lapta, Cyprus
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Car rental in Kyrenia?

Hi. I agree Pacific Car Rentals are good, I've used them a few times when my family visit me. A couple of extra suggestions.. most hotels here have links with local car hire companies so it's worth checking with your hotel; car hire companies generally do free pickups to/from Ercan airport (they do charge a fee if you're flying to Larnaca); March is still low season here so you can negotiate on price to get a good deal; and finally... if you want any more advice about car hire or your trip in general there's a really nice forum mostly used by local expats: lemongrovecyprus.com

Have a great holiday :)

Edited: 28 February 2013, 05:28
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations