We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation close to Kyrenia and a beach?

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
182 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation close to Kyrenia and a beach?

Planning to visit northern Cyprus for the first time, at the end of October. Kyrenia looks like our sort of place, but we would really like to be able to sunbathe (not round a hotel pool). Can anyone suggest a decent place to stay, (hotel or apartment), where we can walk to somewhere where we can sunbathe and still be within walking distance to Kyrenia, as we would prefer not to hire a car.

Karsiyaka, TRNC
Level Contributor
840 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation close to Kyrenia and a beach?

I think Oscars Resort is the only place that matches your criteria as there really aren't any beaches close to Kyrenia town centre.

directtraveller.com/resort-guides/accommodat…

Please note, I cannot actually recommend this hotel as I haven't stayed there.

London, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation close to Kyrenia and a beach?

i would also recommend Oscars.. great choice! ;)

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation close to Kyrenia and a beach?

Oscars Resort is fully booked till the end of October :(

4. Re: Accommodation close to Kyrenia and a beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations