We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips from the harbour

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Boat trips from the harbour

Hi everyone, I've been to Kyrenia several times before but am hoping to do a boat trip with my partner this time from the harbour. We both in our twenties and would like to visit some of the nicer beaches so he can do some snorkelling whilst I stay aboard and top up my tan! 4 weeks on Saturday and can't wait! Can anyone recommend any good boat trips that they've been on?

Thanks in advance

Somerset,UK
Level Contributor
304 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trips from the harbour

Yes

Last year went on a gulet cruiser down towards escape beach west of Kyrenia

The boat left from the harbour and had 12 people max on board with a sunbathing space for each person very comfy

It cost 15 pound and paid in sterling

If you walk round the harbour towards castle just before castle at the foot of the cobbled street that meets the harbour is a guy with his stand called Mr T

Going to use his trip again in a few weeks you get lunch included which was lovely- I have done similar trips on similar boats in turkey and it cost me 40 pound each

The company is harbour boat tours his no is 009 0533 839 6088

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trips from the harbour

Thank you so much, would you suggest that I call and book a couple of days before?

Somerset,UK
Level Contributor
304 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trips from the harbour

No

But go and see him a couple of days before he is a nice guy and he will tell you the price and you can book it then and ask about snorkelling etc

Highlands
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat trips from the harbour

Hi, not been on myself due to time constraints when we were there but did enquire. it seems to be you go and haggle for which one you want as there are a few round the harbour possibly even get shown round the boat if it is berthed at the time you go and then they give you a day as they have to get enough people to sail. they also do sunset evening sails, no good for your tan though lol

5. Re: Boat trips from the harbour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations