We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safety Deposit Boxes in Sempati Hotel

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Safety Deposit Boxes in Sempati Hotel

Hi we're going to the Sempati Hotel shortly for the first time and I wonder if anyone can tell me if they have safety deposit boxes. If so are they in the rooms or in the reception? and are the secure? We came across some recently in Goa that resembled an orange box and couldn't really be classes as safe.

Regards

Gerry

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safety Deposit Boxes in Sempati Hotel

At the Sempati, the safes are in the rooms for which that charge a flat fee of 15TL ( £5 ).

As to their construction, I haven't a clue but would add that we enjoy a very low crime rate here.

2. Re: Safety Deposit Boxes in Sempati Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations