We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nights out in Kyrenia

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nights out in Kyrenia

I am travelling to Kyrenia in August. What are the nights out like? Is it all pretty quiet and familiy or are there some places for slightly more loud evenings for girls/guys on the pull.

suffolk
Level Contributor
184 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nights out in Kyrenia

You could always try Busters, good for Karaoki lovers, so I believe, at the top of Kyrenia, not tried it myself, or their is a night club called 29, near the Colony Hotel, can`t comment on the pulling potential, but catching something may present a hazard!!.

Hawkinge, United...
Level Contributor
320 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nights out in Kyrenia

There's a nightclub that runs on Escape Beach - look at http://www.escapebeachclub.com/

also in Kyrenia there is a very big nightclub called Night Park. It is next to the main carpark and near the castle.

There is another open air club at Mare Monte beach, just west of Kyrenia.

Apart from these large ones, there are scores of smaller discos, bars and clubs which you will see advertised along the main road and in town. Kyrenia Harbour is always very lively at night. There are quite a few disco bars there and sports bars and lots of young people.

You'll find plenty to do.

Allie

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Nights out in Kyrenia

oh great - thanks. got to drag my mum around now, as im going with parents due to splitting up with b/f. Never mind. 3 weeks and 4 days to go. not that im counting.

Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations